Insulated Sectional Doors
- Internal or external doorways that require insulation.
- – Panels – 42mm for temperature applications above 0° and 80mm thick below 0°.
- – Wind Loads – wind pressures of up to class 3.
- – Low Maintenance
- – Advanced Digital Control Options – capable of interlocking with other doors, traffic lights and more.
- – Sound Isolation – provides up to 22db of sound isolation.
- – Panel Options – constructed with a; polyurethane 100% CFC free core and galvanized steel sheeting, providing a tough, weather-resilient finish.
- – Double Glazed Windows (optional)
- – Scratch Resistance – the insulated door panels are constructed with a synthetic glazing with superior scratch resistance properties.
- Single phase supply of up to 10 amps is generally sufficient for most Sectional Door motors.
- – Push Button
- – Remote Control
- – Radar and infrared motion sensors
- – Inductive Loop detection (detects vehicles same as traffic lights)
- – Interlocking with other doors (allows only one door to be open at a time for hygiene control)
- – Photo Electric Beam
- – Security Digital Key Pads and Key-Activated controls are available
- – See below images for more detail
Insulated Sectional Doors provide outstanding insulation benefits, advanced programming and control options. They are suitable for internal and external applications for door openings up to 10 metres wide and 8 metres high.
Suitable for a Cold Room door, Freezer Room door, Garage Door, and Factory door applications with temperature and sound insulation properties.
Door Panel Specifications