Automatic Insulated Sectional Doors
These world leading Insulated Sectional Doors provide outstanding insulation benifits, advanced programing and control options, together with exceptional quality and performance.
They are suitable for internal and external applications for door openings up to 10 metres wide and 8 metres high.
Install one of these Automatic Insulated Sectional Doors from Austcold Industries when temperature isolation is required. Suitable for Cool Room door, Freezer Room door, Garage Door, and Factory door applications with temperature and sound insulation properties.
- Consisting of two panel thicknesses, the Sectional Door Panels are available in 42mm for temperature applications above 0° and 80mm thick below 0°.
- The weight of the Sectional Door is counter-balanced with a powerful spring torsion mechanism.
- Able to withstand wind presures of up to class 3
- provides up to 22db of sound isolation
- swinging personnel doors are available (fitted to allow foot traffic access while the door is closed), ensuring that maximum energy efficiency and savings are achieved.
- Constructed with a polyurethane 100% CFC free core and galvanized steel sheeting, providing a tough, weather-resilient finish.
- Double-glazed widows keep their clarity under extreme conditions. They range from 16mm to 45mm in thickness for freezers or external doors exposed to snow. They have a synthetic glazing with superior scratch resistance.
|Drive Motors||Control Systems||Security||Safety|
|Quality motors drive these sectional doors with a range of mounting options to suit each unique application.||State of the art electronics control the sectional doors with a digital display that reports any faults.||Numerous security options are available, such as remote controls, digital keypads, key activated controls and biometric fingerprint scanners||Safety options are not comprimised with these doors. Photocell detection beams, motion detection and warning traffic lights are available.|